What you will do
The Johnson Controls Systems Integrity Representative is responsible for identifying, promoting and selling Johnson Controls products/services and is accountable for monthly and annual sales goals for the assigned territory. How you will do it
What we look fo
- The primary main function is to track all deficiencies in the district.
- The second function of this position is to sell deficiencies that have been identified through inspections.
- The successful candidate will be able to communicate clearly orally and in writing.
- Prepare proposals for new and established clients.
- Develop and maintain a tracking system for the District that will support the designated sales team.
- Providing quotes to customers and gaining commitment from the customer over the phone.
- Good computer skills are a must.
- Must be process oriented and energetic.
- Upon being awarded the position, the candidate must be able to complete a defined training program.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have two years inside sales experience Customer service background
- Mechanical or electrical field service experience required
- Administration background
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs, excel, word and web based programs
- High customer phone call background, with an emphasis on telephone prospecting
- Upon being awarded position, must be able to complete a defined training program.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.