System Integrity Representative What you will do
The primary functions of the Systems Integrity Representative are:
What we look for
- To sell repair work that has been identified during contracted fire and life safety system inspections.
- Prepare proposals and follow up on delivered quotes.
- Gain commitment from the customer over the phone.
- Communicate promptly and regularly with customers regarding all systems integrity issues, recommendations, and any other solutions that have been quoted.
- Develop positive ongoing relationships with customers. Maintain and update an inspection deficiency tracking system daily.
- Report progress and metrics to management weekly and monthly.
- Deliver sales to an assigned quota.
- Act as the primary point of contact within the district office for customers with identified systems integrity issues and team with other sales reps for quoting and selling system repairs if required.
- Interface effectively with the service department to assure delivery and improved service repairs.
- Good computer skills are essential.
- Must be process oriented and energetic.
- The candidate must be able to complete a defined training program.
Who we are
- 2-5 years experience in inside or retail sales (with an emphasis on telephone prospecting preferred)
- High degree of self-discipline
- Highly motivated and success driven
- Ability to successfully close sales with a positive customer experience
- Customer service background
- Fire Suppression Industry experience preferred
- Administrative experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs, excel, word and web based programs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to complete a defined company paid training program
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test
- In everything we do we strive to keep people and property safe .
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.