We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society and even the workplace-by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM Global Business Services is a leader in this transformation and just the place to define and develop your consulting career. At IBM, you'll work to solve some of society's most complex problems and uncover what's possible as you help our global clients succeed. Join us and discover what you can make of this moment.
What will you make with IBM? ibm.com/jobs Do you have a curiosity and excitement for new technologies and techniques?
- In this exciting role, you will perform duties related to security of computers, networks, and software applications.
- You should have knowledge of current technology security threats and the latest concepts, methods, techniques, and products related to detection of, and protection against, such threats.
- Analyze computers, networks, and software applications for potential vulnerabilities to security threats.
- You will make recommendations for securing and protecting computers, networks, and software applications; particularly web application security and industry standard best practices.
- Implement detection and protection security measures (e.g., encryption, anti-virus, anti-spyware, etc.) as required.
- You will assist in the recovery from security intrusions or attacks.
(2252) PSHJ 1SCTY DCHJ 1TSCL GBSTSSCI GBSPSDC
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.