Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Entry-level: basic electrical or HVAC knowledge preferred, training available
This position is responsible for performing checkout/commissioning and troubleshooting of hardware,
electrical, pneumatic and HVAC systems. Coordinates scope-of-work issues to insure the end-user
has a workable and accessible solution.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
• Performs commissioning of control systems to ensure proper operation
• Repair and reconfigure control system equipment
• Diagnose communication problems and install control devices and other components
• Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues
• Troubleshoot and verify correct operation of equipment and field devices
• Install, replace and re-commission devices, equipment and software
• Assist in performing job site training sessions
• Provide emergency and warranty service as required.
• May perform installation of conduit, cable and field devices
• Other duties may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience,
skills and/or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each
• Two-year (2) degree in a related technical field required or related work experience
• No related work experience required
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Good understanding of HVAC, access or other building or electronic control systems
• Intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.
• SE product knowledge a plus
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.