Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Systems Technician in Lititz, PA.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
The Systems Technician will be responsible for:
• Responsible for work related to repair, maintenance, troubleshooting and efficiency improvement associated with electrical and instrumental devices and systems and an understanding of mechanical systems and function.
• This work may also include equipment and process improvement, design and installation activities, as well as programming associated with control systems.
• Adhere to requirements for Good Manufacturing Practice as specified by the Food and Drug Administration as related to the job of Systems Technician.
• Direct packaging and manufacturing line support.
• Preventive and corrective maintenance.
• Maintain clean and orderly work stations.
• Order and maintain spare parts for assigned equipment responsibilities.
• Assist in equipment operation as necessary or helpful to improve task performance or productivity.
• Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent is required.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in an industrial setting is required.
• Experience in automation and computer science technology, or someone who has graduated from a post-high school trade program. (i.e. programming PLCs, expertise in electrical/electronic systems on packaging/manufacturing equipment and control processing instrumentation) is preferred.
• Willing and able to pass written and hands-on assessments to qualified candidates is required.
• Work will take incumbent into all areas of facility; from air conditioning to 100 degree warehouse. Will involve bending, stooping and lifting of weights, up to 50 pounds. May involve working from platform, ladders or scissor lift 20 – 25 feet in the air is required.
• Experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens, BNR and/or Elau is preferred.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.