West Creek 2 (12072), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
System Testing - Basel RWA
Capital One is actively seeking experienced Testing Specialist with expertise in ETL-functional, integration, regression, automation testing. Successful candidates will be expert on Unix & SQL, and will have hands-on experience of Creating, executing and maintain Automation test suites. As a tester, you will own end-to-end quality of software components from inception to production and provide technical supervision to other Onsite tester and Offshore testers. This position requires strong deductive reasoning, attention to detail, persistence, patience, and creativity. The individual will work with Developers, Business Analysts, Database Administrators, Data Modelers and Business Team to analyze, develop, maintain and execute testing procedures using various Automation Tools.
- Develop and execute Test Cases, Automated Test Scripts, Perform Data Validation, and responsible for service delivery throughout system testing lifecycle.
- Track and communicate task progress, status, and key performance metrics.
- Report defects found in testing diligently, promptly, and accurately, using standard defect tracking tools.
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Perform data analysis when required to analyze issues identified during system testing/UAT in various environments.
- Conduct troubleshooting/test execution in support of remediation efforts as required.
- Ensures the test execution results fulfill the defined test objectives.
- Perform Regression testing when required and maintain Regression Suite, primarily Automation test sets.
- Ensure appropriate testing and monitoring tools/technologies are configured accordingly with the test objectives/project team requirements.
- Timely and accurate communication of testing events, daily status, and test execution results, etc.
- Work closely and support the coordination effort of other QA team members in primary and offshore locations.
- Collaborating with other platforms tech leads to ensure integrated end-to-end integration testing.
- Proactive monitoring of applications and services
- Identifying gaps and taking actions to completion
- Actively mentoring junior testers and engineers
- Presenting at communities of practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience with ETL Testing (Ab Initio)
- At least 2 years of experience with HP QTP, Selenium, Ruby Cucumber, Taffy framework,
- At least 2 years of experience with Java
- At least 2 years of experience with SQL
- At least 2 years of experience with Unix
- At least 2 years of experience with Agile Scrum methodology
- At least 4 years of experience with relational databases
- At least 4 years of experience with SQL Query tools
- At Least 2 years of Reporting Tool experience
- At least 1 years of experience with Cloud Automation (AWS)
- At least 1 years of experience with Jenkins
- Master’s Degree or military experience
- 5 years of experience with ETL Testing (Ab Initio)
- 5 years of experience with HP QTP, Selenium, Ruby Cucumber, Taffy framework,
- 5 years of experience with Java
- 5 years of experience with SQL
- 5 years of experience with Unix
- 5 years of experience with Agile Scrum methodology
- 6 years of experience with relational databases
- 6 years of experience with SQL Query tools
- 2 years OBIEE experience
- 2 years of experience with Cloud Automation (AWS)
- 3 years of experience with Jenkins
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.