System Validation Engineering Manager Job Description
As part of Intel, we will continue to apply Moore's Law to drive the future of field-programmable gate array (FPGA) technology. The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) has been delivering industry-leading custom logic solutions to customers since inventing the world's first reprogrammable logic device in 1984. In order to take advantage of the many opportunities that we see in the future for FPGA's, PSG is looking for a great System Validation Engineering Manager
to join our team.
Come join a dynamic and innovative team focused on System Validation for FPGA products in the Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) Platform Engineering group. We are looking for an Engineering Manager with a strong background in validation to deliver on an exciting roadmap of innovative and challenging FPGA products.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related
- 10 years overall experience
- 5 years of experience managing and leading teams in validation or design disciplines
- Experience in design, verification or validation disciplines, system level debug and root cause isolation, methodology and tools
- Experience with CPU architecture or FPGA architecture/design flows
- Experience with delivering complex projects on schedule and working collaboratively across teams/organizations to deliver business results
- Experience in working with teams across geographic boundaries and with matrix organizations
Preferred (Additional) Qualifications
Inside this Business Group
- 15 years of overall experience
- Experience with multiple disciplines, examples include, not limited to design, verification, or validation in multiple feature areas,
- Experience with RTL such as Verilog
- Experience with Software & Scripting Languages C,C , Python
- Experience working with key customers and customer requirements
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.