We are looking for a Systems Administrator to come in on a 2 month consulting opportunity (possibility of going full time) and help with the following issues:
1. Configure and utilize Active Directory.
a. Need to assess the current design and make changes where necessary
2. Configure all Laptops to Tower Server and Active Directory
3. Configure Laptops/Tablets to their docking station
4. Configure a new Server to a new domain. The domain exists but is not working properly.
5. Asses and advise on whether it makes sense to move from Physical Servers (on Prem) to the Cloud (AWS).
6. Create an inventory on all Licenses.
a. Currently the Licenses are not transferring/receiving properly
7. Configure Profiles on all Laptops for all employees
8. Create an Automated backup system and assure that it is configure and happening on a daily basis
9. Be familiar with phone systems. Currently, the phone system is working but calls are not routing to the correct location (IDR issues)
10. Able to administer patches to any existing servers
11. Other duties as they arise.
The environment is 100% Windows based and supports 30 users. If you are confident in your ability to complete all of these tasks, please apply!
1. Active Directory
2. Server experience
3. Cloud knowledge
4. Create an Automated Backup System
5. Patching experience
6. Phone routing knowledge
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.