Systems Administrator (Permanent Position)
Do you want to work in a small-sized organization where you can work in a collaborative and close-knit environment? Are you interested in a position that allows you to strengthen your network and systems skills and gain excellent experience working first hand with servers, switches, routers, PCS, Macs? Then this is an ideal fit for you!
This is a permanent (perm) hire position for a Systems Administrator with pay up to $75k. This opportunity is for someone who enjoys hands-on technical skills with little management because there are no direct reports. Our client offers a wonderful work-life balance as a Systems Administrator. This is a permanent direct-hire position that permits you to stay long-term and build lasting relationships. This Systems Administrator position is for someone with a strong technical background, business acumen, and people management skills. In this position, you will serve as the final escalation point for high-visibility troubleshooting which requires you to have solid customer service orientation. As a Systems Administrator you will provide technical support/maintenance of workstations, laptops, printers, peripherals, and other devices used in education. You will also manage software suites in a large, complex, network environment. To be a successful Systems Administrator you will need to be able to think analytically because you are always resolving problems and process development.
Daily duties include assisting staff and students with computer and network support issues; advanced installation, configuration, and maintenance of hardware and software; and assistance with user account administration.
For immediate and confidential consideration on this Permanent / Direct-Hire Systems Administrator opportunity, please call me directly, Brent Barry, Recruiting Manager, Technology Permanent Placement Division, Iowa Region at 515-282-6876, and e-mail resume confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org (profile on LinkedIn).
• 1-3 years of experience must include supporting Windows devices.
• 1-3 years of experience supporting Apple devices.
• 1-3 years of experience supporting office software products.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Servers.
• Working knowledge of Active Directory.
• Working knowledge of Meraki Wireless networks and appliances.
• Knowledge of CipaFilter content filtering appliances and applications.
• Knowledge of VMWare virtual environments and VMWare Horizon View Administrator.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIC, or IT-related field.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.