- Install, monitor and support the UNIX servers (FreeBSD, Solaris, Linux).
- Install, monitor and support infrastructure services (DHCP, DNS, LDAP,RADIUS).
- Install, monitor and support IT applications and services.
- Filter spam and scan for viruses.
- Install and support internet and host-based firewalls.
- Create and manage the life cycle of user accounts.
- Maintain the enterprise directory (AuthN and campus e-mail routing).
- Supervise, train and cross-train IT staff members.
- Provide second and third level support as necessary.
- Provide backup for other IT staff members.
- Assist with monitoring network, server and core service infrastructure.
- Set policies, procedures and precedents and devise new, non-standard approaches to address highly intricate and technically complex challenges.
- Regularly communicate with persons of importance, obtain the cooperation of others, and handle delicate relationships and complex situations.
- Install, monitor, and support the University's UNIX server infrastructure (CentOS, RedHat, OSX, and other flavors as required).
- Assist the Infrastructure Manager with the installation, monitoring, and support of network infrastructure services (DHCP, DNS, RADIUS, routing, switching, wireless, firewall, VPN).
- Assist the Information Security and Identity Manager with user account life cycle management and maintenance of enterprise directory systems (LDAP,CAS, Google, Active Directory).
- Install, monitor, and support Information Technology applications and services as assigned by the Infrastructure Manager.
- Install, monitor and support VMWare resources and SAN resources in concert with other Infrastructure team members.
To learn more about this opportunity, please call Marla Parsons at 216-621-6633 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 100 locations worldwide, Robert Half Technology is a leading provider of IT professionals on a project and full-time basis for initiatives ranging from web development and systems integration to network security and technical support. Through our alliances with industry-leading organizations such as HDI® and the Microsoft® Partner program, we have access to client companies that other staffing firms don't. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to free online technical training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.674.2094 or visit roberthalf.com/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.