- Install, monitor and support the UNIX servers (FreeBSD, Solaris, Linux).
- Install, monitor and support infrastructure services (DHCP, DNS, LDAP,RADIUS).
- Install, monitor and support IT applications and services.
- Filter spam and scan for viruses.
- Install and support internet and host-based firewalls.
- Create and manage the life cycle of user accounts.
- Maintain the enterprise directory (AuthN and campus e-mail routing).
- Supervise, train and cross-train IT staff members.
- Provide second and third level support as necessary.
- Provide backup for other IT staff members.
- Assist with monitoring network, server and core service infrastructure.
- Set policies, procedures and precedents and devise new, non-standard approaches to address highly intricate and technically complex challenges.
- Regularly communicate with persons of importance, obtain the cooperation of others, and handle delicate relationships and complex situations.
- Install, monitor, and support the University's UNIX server infrastructure (CentOS, RedHat, OSX, and other flavors as required).
- Assist the Infrastructure Manager with the installation, monitoring, and support of network infrastructure services (DHCP, DNS, RADIUS, routing, switching, wireless, firewall, VPN).
- Assist the Information Security and Identity Manager with user account life cycle management and maintenance of enterprise directory systems (LDAP,CAS, Google, Active Directory).
- Install, monitor, and support Information Technology applications and services as assigned by the Infrastructure Manager.
- Install, monitor and support VMWare resources and SAN resources in concert with other Infrastructure team members.
To learn more about this opportunity, please call Marla Parsons at 216-621-6633 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.