Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa Inc. needs a Systems Administrator to be responsible for providing systems and application support across, in particular the Visa Corporate systems environment. This position requires applying root cause operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running. This is a professional level position and requires strong execution and analytical abilities.
The successful candidate will be a member of the End User Operations Systems Administration team who is in change in maintaining and ensuring that the Corporate Productivity Applications such as Email/Messaging, Collaboration, Virtual solutions/platforms like Citrix and VDI, Active Directory and Corporate SFTP platform are running at the optimum level. The team is also in charge in administering the Windows Server OS and its relevant components, Hardware and Virtual based platform where most of the corporate applications are running. This includes the Infrastructure client tools running on the servers like SCCM, SCOM, AV, Backup, etc. The group is also in charge in ensuring that the servers and applications are up to date in terms of hotfixes and patches, and conform to compliance and security standards.
• Provide Systems Administration to core Corporate IT Windows Server Platforms and Application like Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop for App and Desktop Virtualization. Microsoft Exchange 2013 (on Premise) and O365 (Cloud), Skype for Business, Active Directory and SFTP Technology.
• Build and develop automation solutions of manual tasks performed by the Infrastructure support/administrators by using Powershell and other relevant scripting technologies.
• Develop solutions using available tools and technologies and assist the global team in problem resolution by hands-on participation.
• Support the development and incorporation of best practices and approaches into the company's processes and methodologies.
• Participate in determination of root cause/solution analysis for service failure and support escalation, using knowledge and experience of Windows 2008/2012, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, VMWare vSphere/ESX, Active Directory, Skype and Exchange server.
• Perform a system/server security remediation and ensure that the system and application are on up to date patch levels and conform to the security standard.
•Operate in complex, highly secure, and highly available, operations environments and interact with the technology domain experts required to maintain those environments.
• Demonstrate a commitment to customer service, pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
• Will work closely with areas across Visa including, Operations, Engineering, Service Product office, and Global Open System Development Lines.
• The candidate will be heavily involved in ensuring team meets all SLA's and team objectives.
• Must have a strong commitment to execution, follow through and timely communication.
• Execute decisive action to preserve and maintain service availability, performance, integrity, capacity and security.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.