Systems Administrator IV
Seeking a Systems Administrator Level IV to support the Regional Network Enterprise Center and surrounding tenants. The Systems Administrator will perform the following duties:
* Maintaining and supporting Microsoft 2008/2012 R2 Servers.
* Troubleshoot PKI and CAC login implementation when applicable.
* Analyze system logs and identifies potential issues.
* Apply operating system updates, patches and configuration changes.
* Manage system hardware component installation.
* Administer configuration for new hardware and software.
* Manage user account information to include password reset when applicable.
* Perform monitoring and performance tuning.
* Monitor system load, response time and available storage space.
* Maintain system configuration files.
* Provide user/group administration.
* Perform scripting to automate services and refine procedures.
* Provide capacity planning support.
* Test and debug outages and issues.
* Support classes on-site and at other locations CONUS and OCONUS.
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be able to prioritize various taskers and suspenses.
* Security+ CE
* Server Administrator (Exam 70-640, 70-642, 70-646) certifications or COMPTia Server+
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.