Top 3 skills
1. Active Directory management
2. End User management
3. VMware Administration. ESXi 6.0 environment.
Our customer does not have an onsite domain and will need to create a new Windows domain on VMware and migrate the users along with all of their data to VMware.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Provides administration, documentation and operational support including disaster recovery for enterprise applications, hardware and operating systems
* Deploy and administer server hardware.
* Provide operational support for the backup environment. Must be familiar with common, industry standard backup methodologies.
* Provides for the administration of VMware which includes maintaining templates, deploying virtual servers, applying updates, troubleshooting guest and host issues.
* Utilize monitoring tools for prevention and troubleshooting; assists team members with problem resolution related to application use; assists team members and customers with problem solving related to networked systems.
* Deploy physical and virtual servers as per our standard build process.
* Maintain all server hardware to include replacing failed components and performing upgrades.
* Uses IS standards, methods, and processes to complete project tasks; assists in developing standards, methods, and processes as required.
* Participates and supports disaster recovery initiatives, auditing, and change management standards and procedures.
* Create, implement, maintain and build upon existing best practices.
* Assist other team members on project work as required.
* Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.