TEKsystems has a need for a Systems Administrator to join one of their clients for a long term contract opportunity. This person will join an existing team providing support for enterprise wide end users.
This person needs to be able to handle technical issues autonomously without solely relying on documentation for the answer.
* Troubleshooting Windows OS issues including blue screens, user profiles, driver issues, and bios updates
* Troubleshooting hardware issues for laptops, desktops, printers and other peripherals
* Troubleshooting print and MFP fax issues, including drivers, hardware, software, and connectivity
* Application deployments and installations, including executing, troubleshooting failed deployments, and troubleshooting deployment software (Radia and SCCM)
* Troubleshooting PC applications including security applications, MS Office, BlueZone and Remotely Anywhere
* Troubleshooting virtual machines hardware, software and installed applications
* Troubleshooting new and replacement system issues including data backup and restore
* Applications in our environment include MS Windows 7, McAfee ePO, RemotelyAnywhere, Radia, SCCM, BlueZone, MS Office Suite 2010 and 2016,
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.