Job Description: Position Summary:
The Security Systems Administrator II role includes the responsibilities for the administration and technical support for Synopsys' access control and video management systems. This support includes Systems Monitoring, User and Device Administration, and Maintenance as required to support a healthy system, ad hoc report creation, troubleshooting, coordination of troubleshooting efforts with remote field resources, service ticket reporting and escalation. This position will reside at the Synopsys campus in Mountain View, CA. Duties
Job Qualifications: Qualifications:
- Responsible for the proper operation and monitoring of all access control sub-systems.
- Monitor and Maintain the Access Control and Video Management Systems, including Health Checks and Proactive Maintenance Procedures.
- Triage and Troubleshoot Access Control and Video platform Issues, including Software Issues, Alarm Events and Remote Resolution via Field Technician Workforce, coordinates repairs with vendors as needed.
- Create Reports and Dashboards if needed supporting the needs of the clients
- Perform user management (excluding badge production), including user adds, changes, access level maintenance and permissions management.
- Limited on-call and travel to support operations and attend training may be required
- Implements enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the systems.
- Supports and adheres to policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and process maps to maintain compliance, train personnel and document system operations.
- Provides security systems support to project teams for IMACs to include system design, vendor coordination and final testing.
- Coordinate service requests and maintenance with system vendors, ensure prompt action is taken, and follow up on all pending issues.
- Provide security support during emergency and non emergency situations.
• 3+ years security/IT related work experience providing systems administration and design support for Software House CCure Access Control Systems, DvTel Digital Recording Systems, and Identity Management systems
• BS Degree preferred
• Knowledge of network operations and infrastructure
• Working knowledge in the administration of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Server, client, AD)
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Above average computer and keyboard knowledge and ability to learn new programs
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to handle emergency situations
• Ability to read and understand floor plans, diagrams, and system schematics
• Ability to understand basic operations of low voltage alarm, CCTV, and other security systems
• Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor. Microsoft Office, Project, Visio and Autocad experience a plus
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.