1, Mid-level, 4-6 years, admin experience doing specifically administration on on BizTalk - including deployment, performance tuning, integration, and disaster recovery planning.
2. Exposure to SQL Server environment, working closely with SQL server admin, understands how BizTalk relies on SQL database
3. Can write basic Power Shell scripts, could be experience from professional or educational experience
They are growing out their BizTalk development team and need someone to come in and handle the administration of this tool, and eventually branch out to other sys admin work. Job Description
BizTalk Admin Job duties
Build, configure, maintain, monitor and report on the BizTalk platform within a multi-tiered environment
Ensure all existing standards are properly followed and create new standards as necessary to ensure a positive customer experience
Plan for and design upgrade paths for BizTalk to ensure system availability
Document existing and future changes to the BizTalk environment
Conduct regular systems tests; monitor test results, performance and other feedback and take required corrective action for all test and production environments
Manage product patching to ensure environment is current and stable.
Work with other IT groups to triage and maintain the BizTalk environment when issues occur
Work with Helpdesk and Development teams to provide 3rd tier support when issues cannot be resolved at a lower levelEssential skills
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing BizTalk, including working with architects to implement and integrate BizTalk in test and production
- Minimum 5 years of experience administering BizTalk including deployment, performance tuning, integration, and disaster recovery planning
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012R2 administration Experience with SQL Server
- Proficient with PowerShell
- Knowledge and practical experience of applications development & deployment in a distributed environment
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.