If you have 5+ years experience as a Systems Admin + SharePoint experience, call us immediately!!!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists in implementation and production operation .
• Assist in developing infrastructure design.
• Assist in development, testing and implementation of Disaster Recovery systems.
• Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Install / Upgrade and configure business applications, infrastructure management tools and various applications.
• Develop, maintain and document standard procedures.
• Contribute to and maintain system standards.
• Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
• Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
• Ensure integrity of overall backup and recovery processes.
• Oversee routine maintenance of all infrastructure systems.
• Enforce and oversee infrastructure security.
• Assist in configuration of telecommunication systems.
• Provide Tier III support. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted users.
• Oversee application of OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
• Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
• Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
• Maintain both physical and virtual server/storage systems.
• Mentor and train junior teammates.
• Comply with SAS70 requirements and ITIL best practices.
• To ensure excellent communications between the technical services staff and other members of IT Services and other staff and units in the company.
• To play a role in continuous development and embedding of service level definitions in system services, ensuring ongoing monitoring, evaluation, and publication of service standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.