Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa
works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our
VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the
Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or a relevant degree in engineering or science is required
- Proficient in development using Java, J2EE, JSP/Servlets, Struts, Spring and HibernateExperienced in Java development using Eclipse/My Eclipse or any major Java IDE.
- Demonstrated knowledge of REST, JSON and XML will be an advantage
- Ability to solve complex production problem and debug code.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and effective communication skills (both written and verbal)]
- Strong Team player and ability to collaborate as part of virtual team across the globe.
- Should have knowledge of Hadoop,( Hive and PIG).Kafka and SPARK knowledge is plus
- Should have Unix Shell scripting knowledge
- Java Certification preferred
To be considered for this position you
- Must be a quick learner to learn new technology, tools and ability to cascade the knowledge to others.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously and deliver on time with quality
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have flexibility to work in shifts and during weekends and extended hours when needed
- Must have strong self-motivation, sense of ownership and ability to retain focus under stress during crisis situation
- Must have strong business ethics, self-discipline and trustworthiness to handle sensitive confidential data in live production environment
Visa's Data Platform Operations has 200 ETL applications and it's built in ABINITIO, JAVA, Hadoop, Hbase.
In this role, you will
1) Monitor Processing and ensure timely execution, delivery and availability.
2) Detect and resolve problems if needed make the code change and do hot fixes( code change).
3) Permanently fix the problems by doing code Turnover.
4) Set Audits and alerts to detect the problems.
5) Do Automation work and build Dashboard in JAVA.
6) Facilitate maintenance activities.
7) Run problem bridges and do Root cause analysis.
8) Update Application flow, job flow, Application Information document and run booksAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.