Our team is looking for a dynamic individual with both Project Management and Systems Analyst skills to work in our team creating and supporting IT solutions for Corporate Services. The team is in the Cross Enterprise IT CSIT organization, and the applications we support range from Site Services, Physical Security, Construction, Real Estate, Facilities, and Environmental Health & Safety systems.
In this role, you will learn the business processes and document user stories and user acceptance tests. Perform application testing. Manages and leads planning sessions and daily standup meetings. Manages application enhancement user story backlogs and critical KTBE and sustaining enhancement requests. Projects may include the implementation of new capabilities and processes, or enhancements to existing capabilities and processes. You will create/track/adjust the project or program schedule. Assess risks and identify issues and solutions to efficiently achieve project objectives, while maintaining quality standards. Monitors progress against schedule and determines and takes remedial action as appropriate. Coordinates and prioritizes utilization of resources with other functions. Plans and schedules work to ensure the completion of milestones and overall project or program in timely manner. Influences or sets business unit or cross-organizational strategy. Understands the technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with the defined projects, applies the knowledge to deliverables, and leverages it to accelerate project completion. Projects may be run in Agile, waterfall, or using hybrid models.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to plan projects to develop / improve business processes, indicators, training, and automation opportunities.
- Program Life Cycle Management.
- Problem solving skills.
- Understands business processes and has the ability to identify improvement opportunities.
- Communications skills: Employs written and verbal communications skills with the ability to listen, question, interpret, and clarify issues in both business and technical terms. Ability to know your audience and make your message comprehensible by understanding who they are, what level of information they have about the subject matter, and the context in which they will be consuming the communication.
- Customer engagement skills and expertise in soliciting requirements and user stories.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to deliver results with minimal supervision.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- You must possess a BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering or related field.
- The candidate must have legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- 6 months working with waterfall and Agile development methods and tools.
- 6 months working with SQL tools to query or manipulate SQL data.
- 6 months working in test execution, resolving issues and identifying defects.
- 6 months working with data analysis.
- 6 months working in automated testing tools and created automated tests.
- 6 months working with sourcing, procurement and vendor management.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.