Systems Analysis Job Number:
- The role requires working knowledge of production support processes such as incident/change/problem management
- Facilitate CAB and Compliance meetings and manage Change Control Calendar
- Understanding of the importance of cyber security and assisting teams in maintaining compliance
- Identify areas to improve and work with staff and management to implement changes
- Generating information and insights from data
- Ensuring consistency and integrity of reports multiple data sources by setting guidelines and rules for querying and reporting
- Delivery of structured conclusions based on trends in the data
- Automate, streamline, and improve data related process
- Develop dashboards to contextualize information in a manner suitable to executive audiences
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work work experience
- 5+ years of industry experience in any of the following areas: systems or data analysis, project coordination/management or security/vulnerability management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Macro's, Pivot tables)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Tableau Server experience preferred
- Familiarity and/or experience in implementing ITIL concepts in addition to technical aptitude
- Quick learner and demonstrated ability of handling multi-tasks in a dynamic environment
- Excellent business writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- ITIL Certification and working in an IT Operations team a plus
- Vulnerability management experience a plus
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.