SAN DIEGO , CA
Job Title: Systems Analyst, Senior
Location: San Diego
Schedule: First Shift
Duration: 12 Months (Possible Contract to Hire)
This is an exciting opportunity to help drive process development for IT applications. You will be working directly with members of IT and Engineering on various applications to determine prioritization of features. You will be responsible for creating and managing roadmaps and driving the execution of these plans.
* Responsible for IT process development and application management for our stakeholders and customers.
* Understand existing IT application functionality and identify new requirements.
* Responsible for gathering customer requirements needed for development, QA and infrastructure teams and communicating the requirements back to the corresponding teams. This includes both new feature requests and bug fixes.
* Understand engineering priorities to develop long term support and maintenance of our IT applications.
* Plan roadmaps for our applications.
* Document detailed customer requirements and changes.
* Work directly with stakeholders and customers in-person, over the phone and by email.
* Assist with creating training documentation and presentations. * Provide timely communication of status and issues to IT management and stakeholders/customers.
* 3-5 years pf experience is required. No more than 8 years of experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills is required.
* Must be able to multi-task and work on a large number of tasks simultaneously.
* Must be very comfortable talking in front of groups.
* Strong initiative and interpersonal skills a must.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision or direction.
* Strong collaboration and communications skills are required. * Solid problem solving capability a must.
* Must be well versed in office productivity applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Prior experience with application administration.
* Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Fisheye) experience a major plus.
* Interest in Computers & Technology a must.
Preferred: Bachelor's, Information Technology or equivalent experience Required: Associate's, Information Technology
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.