Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description Unix/Windows Systems Analyst
CyberSource, a Visa company, is the leading payment processor focused on eCommerce. The company serves over 400,000 online merchants, including many leading global brands as well as a broad base of small to mid-sized accounts. CyberSource is the premium player in the ecommerce space, combining a comprehensive suite of global payment options with sophisticated fraud and security management, delivered in a software-as-a-service model Position Description
Visa Inc is looking for a Systems Analyst to work in the U.S. with the CyberSource Distributed Operations Batch Support Team. The candidate will be responsible for providing settlement processing and report generation for our Enterprise and Small Business merchants, solving complex problems, and be involved with continuous application improvements and application deployment initiatives. They must be able to work in a fast paced environment, managing open systems UNIX and Windows job processes, troubleshoot job problems, and work internal tickets and merchant escalations.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Function as a Subject Matter Expert for all Cybersource Settlement & Reporting applications
- Support initiatives to enhance tool functionality with the tools, and engineering support teams
- Provide support across multiple applications, including our Recurring Billing, Batch Upload, and Account Updater products
- Provide second level support for merchant escalations, including evaluate issues reported by merchants and provide solutions
- Work cross organizationally to resolve complex issues
- Preparation and maintenance of internal documentation
- Operations environment requiring shift work, 12 hour day shifts, required to work weekends and holidays as requested or scheduled.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Information Systems or 6+ years education discipline or equivalent experience on the job training in a similar environment
- Three years of Windows and UNIX experience
- Two to three years of database experience and SQL skills. Experience with Casandra is a plus.
- Knowledge with scheduling tools CA-ESP, Mesos, Marathon, Quartz, Ozzie
- Understanding in Incident, Problem and Change management per the ITIL process.
- Two years of payment processing experience or equivalent, e.g. finance industry
- Ability to work independently and work effectively as part of a cross-functional team
- Five years of analytical and diagnostic skills; e.g., root cause analysis
- Must have a strong commitment to execution, follow through and timely communication
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.