McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Pharmaceutical - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, McKesson Pharmaceutical delivers vital branded and generic pharmaceuticals, as well as over-the-counter products, to more than 40,000 customers in three primary segments: retail chains, independent retail pharmacies and institutional providers such as hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks and long-term care providers.
We base our distribution excellence on electronic order processing, asset management tools, a commitment to Six Sigma methodology, order accuracy and supply chain safety. We work with our customers on solutions - including supply management technology, world-class marketing programs, managed care and repackaging products and services - that help them meet their business and quality goals. Our entire team works to ensure patients receive their medications efficiently and begin the process of healing.
As the nation’s largest pharmaceutical distributor, US Pharmaceutical is committed to driving total pharmacy health for customers and ensuring that customers receive the right drug at the right time, every time. This commitment is underpinned by McKesson’s focus on providing customers with the industry’s highest product availability, intelligent ordering capabilities and unmatched service accuracy.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
The Systems Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert on key technologies supported in Customer Care. Examples of these technologies include Intradiem’s intraday automation solution and Verint’s Workforce Optimization Suite, including Speech Analytics, Desktop Process Analytics (DPA), and Back-office Productivity to name a few. In addition to daily support, the candidate will also participate in related projects and enhancements related to these technologies. The candidate will need to function both independently and as a member of a team.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert of the applicable tools, and use that knowledge to help the business understand how to leverage the tool in the benefit of the team or business.
- Understand, clarify and analyze requirements for initial set-up and on-going changes.
- Assist in the identification of new opportunities and creation of business cases to help support the advancement in technologies.
- Develop and communicate business analysis and recommendations to all levels of management within Customer Care.
- Setup of newly hired agents in the applicable system per established criteria as well as assist with on-going changes.
- Capture, document and communicate best practices related to technologies across all of Customer Care.
- Raise process/solution improvement ideas to management and share new learning’s with appropriate parties.
- Work to gain clear understanding of Customer Care business and processes.
- Assists in the management of shared email inbox.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
Education/Training – 4 year degree or equivalent experience (Computer Science or Business).
Business Experience – 4+ years related professional experience in business analysis, application support, and customer service.
Verint WFO suite and Intradiem experience/product knowledge a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/documentation skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly ramp up on new technologies and tools
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to map operational processes, procedures and systems Strong time management prioritization skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong team player with commitment to excellence
- Flexible, positive attitude focused on customer service
- Knowledge of contact center technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (e.g. Word, Excel), SharePoint, and other related systems
General Office Demands
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please.