Required Qualifications / Competencies:
• Highly numerical - Qualification in Supply chain related discipline, logistics, supply management, demand management, operational management
• 2-3 years of Supply Chain analytics and improvement experience.
• Supply chain planning experience required with clear customer and business focus.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and compare complex data from multiple sources required.
• Advanced proficiency in standard software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project),
• Experience with relational databases and data structures (i.e. Oracle, SQL, etc)
• Proficiency in specialized business technologies and applications (e.g., SAP planning, Qliksense/Quikview etc) to retrieve and analyze data in support of business needs.
• Experience with Compliance (i.e. writing SOPs, working with Auditors)
• Root cause analysis experience in which key findings have been translated into plans/strategies to support business needs.
• SAP Experience preferred
• Problem-solving experience in reducing total costs and improving processes.
• Passion for technology and the use of technology to improve business processes and insight.
• Project management skills.
• Strong networking, planning and organisational skills with a demonstrated capability to manage complex projects with short timelines.
• High degree of analytical intelligence, with strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with a commitment to delivering on-time and quality results required.
• Aptitude for learning new software.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The Systems and Data Analyst is responsible for:
• Supporting both Supply and Demand teams by producing a variety of daily / weekly / monthly reports, ensuring all standard reports are delivered Right First Time and 100% on Time. (inventory, customer service, SCIM process, samples process, etc.)
• Understand all NA Supply and demand Hub Key Performance Indicator (KPIs), data flows and be able to interrogate data to drive improvement.
• Execute complex BI solutions including reports, scorecards and dashboards based on specifications as requested.
• Automate regular tasks ensuring workflow is more efficient.
• Conduct periodical trainings to NA Supply and Demand Hub members, etc. in the use of new tools, supply chain management processes relevant to their role
• Continuous improvement of the monitoring tools, guidelines, etc. including development of existing tools and proactive adjustment of existing models based on business conditions to support more efficient processes within Demand/Supply Chain Operations.
• Be involved in continuous improvement activities and work with a diverse group of people in a productive manner to understand customer needs through periodical surveys, feedback, etc. to ensure data is user-friendly to support day to day operations.
• Stay informed of new advances and approaches in supply chain technology to apply the best practices within the organization to improve supply chain processes.
• Creation of documentation to ensure all data transformation and data validation processes meet both external and internal auditing, also to ensure that processes can successfully be replicated to other geographical areas or countries.
• Provide backup support for the Sarbanes Oxley Key Controls operations
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.