Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This position is typically held by an individual who has 3-5 years experience in the industry and has advanced knowledge of Schneider Electric products and outside vendor hardware knowledge, advanced understanding of HVAC, access or other building or electronic control system and software applications. This position is responsible for providing independent, high quality engineering designs per specifications, standards, budgets and schedules, and/or providing central software support for HVAC and access/security critical applications, as well as participating on a team to design, install and service building automation control and facility management systems. Works under direct supervision of a Project Manager or Engineering Manager. Responsibilities include:
· Influence and persuade internal and external customers, listen effectively, and solicit input from others
· Handle multiple demands and assignments, prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently and manage resource procurement and utilization
· Review specifications, drawings and estimates
· Resolve design issues through RFI’s, field surveys and documentation materials tracking
· Participates in field startup using standard start up and checkout processes
· Assist in developing software/hardware standards and streamline processes
· Graphic front end, human machine interface, page development
· Designs software code at an intermediate level and hardware submittals of an intermediate level, or of an expert level with mentor support
· Provide technical support and mentorship to other team members; assisting engineering manager and operations management in overseeing the team
· Maintain and adhere to standards for estimating and budgeting software or hardware designs
This job might be for you if:
• Four (4) year engineering/technical degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience required
• Intermediate verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to, the ability to influence and persuade internal and external customers, listen effectively, and solicit input from others
• Intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word,
Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple
demands and assignments, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and the
ability to manage resource procurement and utilization
• Knowledge and/or experience in: 360 Suite, HVAC, Industry Knowledge, Pelco Products and Systems
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.