Systems Consultant, Vice President
This is a lead developer position seeking creative candidates who are keen on developing data solutions and desire to lead data architecture. This position is for developers who would be working on Big Data Data Warehousing and other leading data technologies. The position seeks candidates would aspire to be full stack application developers over time. The candidates must have extensive hands on experience when it comes to project development and should have good exposure to analysis and design phases of projects.
Education Requirements: B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
• 8+ years' experience in IT developing data solutions
• Hands on experience in SQL databases like Oracle MySQL PostgreSQL etc. developing and optimizing backend code
• Hands on experience in working with Hadoop eco-system both structured and unstructured data
• Hands on experience in NOSQL databases like Hbase Cassandra MongoDB etc is a plus
• Hands on experience with writing Java Python Messaging frameworks awk and shell scripting & Linux
• Experience with ELT and ELT tools and processes with a good understanding of pros and cons of the designs
• Good Understanding of J2EE concepts micro service architecture Docker Data as a Service paradigm Star Schema Dimension modelling OLTP ACID and data structures is a must
• Experience in financial industry working on financial reporting/regulatory projects is a plus. Domain knowledge of financial industry concepts Securities 101 Capital Markets 101 etc. is desirable.
• Experience working in an Agile team & working knowledge of SDLC processes
• Communicates effectively in a professional manner both written and orally
• Team player with a positive attitude enthusiasm initiative and self-motivation
• Ability to multi-task energetic fast learner & problem solver