Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Job Description Responsibilities include
- Solution Architect for Risk and Regulatory applications. Work on system analysis, design, development and implementation of applications.
- Interface with Business lead and develop system solutions for complex business problems and for day to day projects. Guide business team on technical transformation opportunities. Introduce new tools and technologies to business teams.
- Lead design sessions within IT development team to ensure designs are of high quality. Walkthrough solutions to business and receive appropriate stakeholder approval.
- Translate business requirements into projects by considering all alternatives and implementing the best strategy to ensure design meets performance, usability, reliability and scalability requirements.
- Full understanding of State Street processes, standards and guidelines. Interface application development team and with infrastructure teams to develop and deliver projects while adhering to State Street Standards.
- Implement and maintain data model for Risk applications.
- Design, implement and maintain ETL jobs for Data movement and Data Integration for Risk and Regulatory applications. Provide oversight for ETL team handling 2000+ ETL jobs across all Risk applications.
- Develop Frameworks, standards and guidelines for project components like Exception module, Data Feed Monitor, scalable metadata driven UI implementation.
- Oversee maintenance and support of existing software applications Implement solutions to meet BCBS 239 guidelines. Guide development teams on BCBS 239 regulations.
- Interface with external and internal Auditors for reviewing Risk applications.
- Performance accelerator and leader, inspire efficient teamwork and high-level productivity. Reputation for tenacity and positive "can-do" attitude, with strong track record of delivering projects on time, on budget and on schedule
Qualifications Desired Experience
- More than 10 years of IT experience working with various technologies - java, Oracle, ETL and Big data Good experience working with Financial Risk systems specially relating to Credit Risk Ability to interface with business and provide information and guidance to business users on multitude of projects.
- Solid understanding of Big Data concepts and tools - sqoop, Spark, Oozie , Hive etc.
- Good experience on Java technologies like spring, Hibernate, Drools and Workflow like JBPM Good experience on Rich user Interface like ReactJs, charting technologies like HiCharts, NodeJs Work on implementation Risk Workstation project on Hadoop.
- End to end knowledge of development and delivery of projects.
- Outstanding communication, analytical and problem solving skills to effectively interact with multi-disciplinary teams and present to every level of the organization.
- Ability to lead team and drive solutions working thru organization processes and different supporting groups
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.