About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Systems Data Analyst
Alpharetta, GA Position Overview
The Systems Data Analyst role in the Project Management and Systems Optimization (PMSO) group of Revenue Shared Services (RSS) provides analytical support to Project Managers and Project Stakeholders. The PMSO group manages system change requests, new system implementations, system upgrades, new technology evaluations and serves as SME's on projects for RSS. Projects can include but are not limited to SAP, USA and Minute Maid/Warehouse Retail Legacy systems, new technologies and interfaces between systems. Members of this Team, including this role are required to establish and maintain good relationships with their Business Partners (inside and outside of RSS) and with the various IT Teams (Development and Production Support) Key Responsibilities: Data Analysis, Ad Hoc Reporting and System Analysis
- Pull data from a variety of systems and sources and transform the raw data into useable information and format for Project Managers and/or Stakeholders using standard Microsoft Office tools like Access and Excel.
- Create Ad Hoc reporting to meet client's needs as requested
- Assist clients by performing system analysis and checking data integrity of any databases or reports, reviewing inputs to validate the data is complete and accurate, and developing solutions if necessary.
- Support Clients by escalating their PC and Security access Tickets as requested. Create and execute permanent or temporary solutions to system and reporting issues, using business tools (Access Databases, Sharepoint Sites, Winshuttle etc.), including opening and managing a Change Proposal as appropriate.
- Assist Project Managers and Project Stakeholders with analyzing business requirements, performing requested data analysis, assisting in solution design and working with clients to support process changes.
- Assist with documenting current state business processes and system diagrams and creating to be process maps and diagrams
- Research best practices and new technologies and compare to benchmarking data to help create business cases for new projects and justification for system changes
- Provide ongoing support against projects after the project resources have been released
- Assist clients with technical issues by guiding them to the right support resources and helping them with required paperwork
- Open Break/Fix tickets, Change Proposals and Service Request tickets and ensure that the right resources get assigned to perform the work
- Follow up on ticket progress and escalate when necessary
- Maintain SAP workflow tables, assist with SAP access requests, maintain key system elements like reason code lists accounting clerk changes and system tables
Business Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems or related field. PMP Certification or BA Certification or equivalent a plus. Related Experience:
3+years experience with an SAP background preferred.
Other Skill Requirements:
- Data manipulation and reporting experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Intermediate to advanced Access skills
- Ability to learn quickly and retain system related knowledge
- Strong accounting and business knowledge
- Understanding of Rational Databases
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- problem-solving skills
- Strong systems knowledge exposure or aptitude (SAP experience preferred) I think I would go with required for SAP
- Attention to detail
- Initiative to get the job done
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top