Looking for a Sr. System Engineer, to step up into a challenging and ever changing role!
As the Sr. System Engineer you will be responsible for Consultation and Design:
- Will be consulting with customers regularly to determine business needs and opportunities for operational improvements.
- You will research and design both hardware and software solutions to meet business requirements.
Sr. System Engineer will also be responsible for Systems Architecture:
- Virtualized server infrastructure (VMWare/ESX)
- Backups (Avamar/DataDomain)
- Installation, support, and patching of server operating systems (Windows/Linux)
The Sr. System Engineer will need to be able to support Enterprise Application Architecture:
- Manages and supports mission-critical, electric-specific software applications (MDMS, AMI, database support
- Support large applications (Exchange, Cloud, Active Directory, ETL, Web Services)
To apply, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.