A Systems Engineer job in Melbourne, FL is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into product specifications. You will be responsible for analysis at all levels of system life-cycle including: mission planning, field data collection, product processing/generation, product dissemination and sustaining operations. This is a direct hire position. The salary range is between $80,000 and $130,000 per year, heavily based on experience. This position requires that you possess a TS/SCI security clearance. No H1B's, OPT's or CPT's please.
Systems Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for providing system view into lidar operations enterprise, system operations modeling, system optimization, lidar data characterization and processing, lidar workflow development and optimization
• Responsible for providing technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk supportability, and effectiveness analyses for the Lidar Enterprise.
• Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• BS/BA degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Systems Engineering (or similar technical discipline)
• Minimum of six years of System Engineering experience required. Minimum of four years of leadership experience in product/project management and/or geospatial production operations including collection and flight operations management.
• Previous experience supporting commercial customers a plus
• Collaborative leadership style with a proven track record of building high performance teams desired
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical information environment a plus.
• Ability to work multiple tasks in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changing situations a plus
• Experience with writing and producing proposals and writing requirements and technical documentation is desired.
• Leadership experience in a remote sensing product-type business with specific expertise in driving operational effectiveness desired.
• Position requires active TS/SCI clearance
If you are interested in this Systems Engineer job in Melbourne, FL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.