The Systems Engineer I - OSS is responsible for assisting design, development, and implementation of enterprise-wide Operations Support Systems (OSS) applications and their associated operating systems and databases. This role is also responsible for Application Administration of OSS applications supporting all Charter Divisions.
- Minimum of 1 year of Systems Administration or Systems Engineering experience
- Minimum of 1 years of experience working with Systems technologies
- Minimum of 1 years of Database support and development experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education, and experience
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability installing, administering, configuring, and maintaining OSS applications; including operating systems and related software
- Experience monitoring and managing applications, device availability, network conditions, and system reliability/performance, as well as service and program maintenance and storage resources
- Ability reviewing existing integration capabilities, data sources, and proposed solution designs for feasibility, cost and functionality
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.