Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1024681
What You'll Do
We're looking for a Systems Engineer to join our team and direct channel engineering responsibilities for North and South Carolina market needs aligned to Cisco Technologies and Solutions. You will work proactively and collaboratively with extended team members to provide technology direction guidance and sales engineering support to partners. The Systems Engineer will keep up-to-date on relevant Cisco competitive solutions, products and services with a strong focus on Collaboration and co-develop Business plans with aligned Partner Account Managers, providing direction and ownership to the technical business needs and strategies. You will effectively deliver to partner technical audiences, customized technology & product presentations and whiteboard discussions and support Cisco culture by sharing technical, professional, and sales skills and knowledge with others. As a Systems Engineer, you'll establish relationships with technical and sales leadership teams, Cisco's Business Units, product lines, and associated product managers in relation to the account/partner and lead discussions with Cisco corporate managers (product and marketing) or Technical Marketing in validating the Cisco solution.
Who You'll Work With
The Systems Engineer works with the Partner Account Manager team, CSEs and PDMs that cover the Carolinas. You will work closely with the partner leaders in this market as well as the Sales Segment leaders and Engineering teams to ensure a tight alignment. This is a very dynamic team that is always looking to collaborate and find new and innovative ways to address the business and help our partners grow their Cisco business.
Who You Are
A successful Systems Engineer will have the following experience and skills:
- Pre-sales experience with a deeper technical knowledge and expertise in Collaboration technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills with the ability to work effectively and add value as a team member.
- Strong knowledge of/and fluency in articulating; features, functions, benefits, and positioning of Cisco products, technologies, and services in reference to industry and the ability to apply this knowledge to address customer/partner network requirements.
- Excellent problem solver with ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
- 2 years of selling and supporting Enterprise, Commercial or Public Sector Sales, and/or Partner Technical Sales Enablement.
- Knowledge of relevant solutions sets product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
- Competitive knowledge (in an area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- CCNP/CCDP level certification desired.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None, Big Data, Cloud, Data Center, Global Service Provider, Internet of Everything, Mobility, Security, Services, Software Defined Network (SDN), Video, Collaboration, Wireless
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.