Location: Plymouth Charter Township, Michigan
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 1462262683
A Systems Engineer job in Plymouth, MI is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. In this role the candidate would be performing model based controls development using MATLAB/Simulink as well as requirements analysis. Must be able to gather customers' requirements. The ideal candidate would have 2-6 years of experience.
Systems Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Develop embedded software for a wide variety of applications on OpenECU platform.
• Model based controls development using MATLAB/Simulink.
• Assist in Hybrid/Electrical vehicle controls development.
• Perform HIL simulation.
• Bachelor's degree in in Engineering required.
• 2 years' experience in automotive product development required.
• Good interpersonal/communication skills.
• MATLAB/Simulink experience required.
If you are interested in this DIRECT HIRE Systems Engineer job in Plymouth, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Charlene Bernat at Charlene.Bernat@Modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled