Systems Integrity Inside Sales Rep (Austin or San Antonio) What you will do
Price and quote deficiency repairs resulting from electronic, sprinkler and suppression inspections. Obtain purchase orders and arrange for the completion of work. Develop and maintain deficiency sales database. Sell deficiencies that have been identified through inspections. Prepare proposals for new and established clients. Determine customer needs and develop a sale strategy to gain customer understanding of company service offerings. Maintain correct and complete records of all sales related activities and follow-up with customer. Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers to ensure that SimplexGrinnell is exceeding their requirements. Complete and submit monthly sales database and archive files. Successful candidate must be able to complete a defined training program. Comply with the Corporate Safety Programs and uphold governance of the Tyco Guide to Ethical Conduct. Perform other duties as deemed necessary. What we look for Required:
Who we are
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and at least 18 years of age.
- Two (2) years + of experience in the Fire Protection industry in installation, inspection or as a technician or two (2) years + inside or retail sales.
- Must have customer service background with excellent presentation skills.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent telephone communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet customer needs or deadlines.
- Must have the ability to close sales and handle a variety of situations encountered during the sales process.
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs, excel, word and web based programs.
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be self-starters and self-maintainers.
- Must be disciplined.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.