SimplexGrinnell, a division of Tyco International, is a recognized leader in the manufacture, sales, and service of state-of-the-art monitor and control systems for fire alarm, security, integrated systems and sprinklers systems. SimplexGrinnell creates innovative, high quality solutions that meet customer needs into the future.Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary main function is to track all deficiencies in the district.
- The second function of this position is to sell deficiencies that have been identified through inspections.
- The successful candidate will be able to communicate clearly orally and in writing.
- Prepare proposals for new and established clients.
- Develop and maintain a tracking system for the District that will support the designated sales team.
- He/She will be able to make quotes and gain commitment from the customer over the phone.
- Good computer skills are a must.
- Must be process oriented and energetic.
- Upon being awarded the position, the candidate must be able to complete a defined training program.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years inside or retail sales a must
- Customer service background
- Mechanical or electrical field service experience required
- Administration background
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs, excel, word and web based programs
- High customer phone call background, with an emphasis on telephone prospecting
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license required
- Upon being awarded position, must be able to complete a defined training program.
SimplexGrinnell offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Tyco, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.