What you will do:
How you will do it:
- Responsible for generating sales opportunities or upselling via phone, email, etc.
- Interacts with customers on a daily basis and hands off any qualifying leads for jobs outside of scope to outside sales.
What we look for: Required:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual Deficiency volume goals.
- Participate in weekly blitz calling to follow up on open quotes.
- Communicate with service team to identify critical markets and/or customers for highest priority and quickest response and quote turnaround time (examples are hospitals, school districts, etc).
- Communicate unevaluated opportunities with sales manager and local service manager on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Works 100% in house.
Who we are:
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.