SUMMARY The primary purpose of this position is to support Rite Aid's Linux systems for Riteaid.com and Internet presence as well as the VMWare infrastructure which drives the core systems the company relies on to function. Frequent independent judgments are essential. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid's brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
Experience / Requirements
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Linux, Apache, Tomcat, Jboss and Web Sphere to provide a stable infrastructure of systems located in the Rite Aid data center.
- Perform VMware Administration to support Rite Aid core systems.
- Provide technical expertise and be the primary subject matter expert in the analysis and design tasks related to web hosting and middleware infrastructure that comprise riteaid.com.
- Investigate and apply best security practices to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of the environment and data to ensure Rite Aid's compliance with current laws and guidelines.
- Provide on-call support of key Rite Aid core systems to ensure 24x7 support of system efficiency.
- Five (5) years' of experience in Red Hat Linux, Apache, Tomcat, Jboss, Web Sphere, MS Office, MS Viso, VMware, Windows Server Operating System, MySQL, and PostgreSQL. SSL Certificate Management and implementation; Hardware to include: routers, firewalls, switches, hubs, bridges, NICs, WAPs, SAN, modems, terminal and print servers, servers, desktops, laptops, motherboards, printers and scanners. Protocols to include: TCP/IP suite, DHCP, Ethernet, WAN/LAN, DNS, and VLAN. required.
- Associates Degree (AA) Information Technology Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Information Systems preferred
- Associate's Degree (AA) Information Technology required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Information Systems preferred.
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.