The Corporate Finance / Technology Group within EIT is seeking a systems support analyst in a position responsible for maintenance and support of Oracle-based applications using PL/SQL. OFSAAi and data warehouse functionality needed to deliver the best possible solutions to our business partners.
- Uses/creates diagnostic, simulation and monitoring tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems/end users.
- Analyze and troubleshoot various Oracle performance issues (for both batch processing as well as end-user interaction) in the datamart.
- Supports OFSAAi data flows using provided out-of-the-box as well as custom T2Ts, rules framework, task and batch schedules.
- Configures and troubleshoots OFSAA installations. Participates in upgrades.
- Identifies gaps in current technology process and recommends changes to assure SLAs can be supported
- Performs limited programming to fine tune systems supported; updates/writes documentation and procedures and provides related training
- Participates in overall systems integration testing. Provides input on scope of testing scripts. Maintains testing data for SIT and UAT environments.
- Develops documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides.
- Acts as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting of issues and/or production, application or system problems for various front-end applications, downstream and upstream applications and others.
- Coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- May coordinate project resources and provide guidance to less experienced analysts.
Ideal candidate will be an individual who takes ownership of a process and accountability for its day to day activities, is able to work independently or as part of a team, and seeks to work on a diverse range
- 5+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 2+ years of Oracle experience
- 1+ year of Perl or Shell experience
- 3+ years of application production support experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and policies
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Oracle databases 10g or up, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures and objects.
- Understanding of batch processing and scheduling tools.
- Familiarity with Oracle GL business suite and its processing.
- Experience with OBIEE or other BI tool is a plus.
- Experience with ETL tools (Informatica, ODI, DIH).
- Understanding of Java and .NET-related technologies.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
A little about us:
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.