Wholesale Platform Management Group is seeking a System Support Analyst that will be responsible for the support of our Informatica environment, which runs on RedHat Linux. Our support includes the ETL aspects of dozens of applications (including Wholesale, International, Wealth, Capital Markets, etc.) across over one hundred servers, leveraging a “follow the sun” 24x7 support model, from initial build-out/configuration to Production support and Troubleshooting.
This individual should be very experienced in Informatica administration and support of new environments. This is NOT a developer role, though thorough understanding and abilities gained through development experience are a plus.
- Be able to interface with Informatica developers and project teams as needed.
- Design and deploy emergency bug fixes for critical production issues.
- Provide performance tuning of Informatica mappings and sessions, and ability to identify the bottlenecks in the mappings that exceed the normal time and improve performance
- Experience in integration of various data sources with Multiple Relational Databases like Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase and XML files, Main Frames, IBM DB2 and on integrating data from flat files like fixed width and delimited.
- Strong experience in activities related to the development, implementation, administration and support of ETL processes for large-scale data warehouses using Power Center and Power Exchange.
- Experience in installing Informatica Power center 9.6.x on RedHat Linux and upgrading Informatica Power center Version 9.x to latest releases as well as the installation of hot fixes/patches
- Ability to analyze and resolved Informatica ETL issues routed to the team by business clients, customers and downstream applications.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
- 5+ years of systems support analysis experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years hands-on experience with installation, configuration, and support of PowerCenter Admin
- Hands-on experience with installation, configuration, and support of Metadata Manager and Proactive Monitoring (two Informatica add-ons used by our customers)
- Experience with Informatica HA, GRID, and RealTime
- Experience supporting Informatica on Redhat Linux
- Good troubleshooting methodology (24x7 via oncall rotational pager)
- 1+ years’ experience hands-on with Data Quality (IDQ), preferably with some Data Quality development background
- Experience with Salesforce adapter (an Informatica add-on)
- Experience with Master Data Manager (MDM) – another “new” component used by some of our customers
- Experience with Big Data (Hadoop)
- Scripting expertise
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.