What you will do
Performs assigned system commissioning using Johnson Controls configuration and commissioning tools. Troubleshoots and resolves basic HVAC mechanical, electrical, and controls problems. Responds to basic warranty calls.How you will do it
What we look forRequired
- Loads system-level controller software.
- Performs basic commissioning and system diagnostics from system-level controllers to end devices (i.e. sensors, actuators, etc.) and completes all required commissioning documentation.
- Keeps management and JCI contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
- Calibrates systems requiring basic electronic test equipment.
- Completes administrative tasks including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports, and on-site documentation.
- Documents changes and provides information for as-built documentation.
- Communicates with the JCI contractor or customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site.
- Follows all safety standards and attends required safety training. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Able to use hand and power tools (i.e. drills, saws, etc.)
- Basic computer skills required.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Depending on location, the mounting and termination of low voltage devices may have special licensing requirements.
- Plus two years' experience in installing electronic and/or mechanical systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HVAC systems.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou