We’re a “safety first” culture driven by a zero defect and zero waste mentality set out to enrich the lives of pets everywhere. As a leading pet food manufacturer, and one of the premier manufacturers in Zanesville, OH we carry on the legacy of our Founder who led us to reshape the larger Pet Care Category. We’re a global organization known widely as a ‘Best Place to Work’. Our culture continuously challenges us to Stand Taller and ask “What’s Next?” Are you up to the dare?
As a Systems Technical Specialist you will be responsible for providing advanced technical hardware and application support for systems users. Functions as primary “help desk” personnel for business applications. Performs general systems administration for business systems. Follows safe work practices and quality requirements when performing job duties.
• Perform end user support for business applications
• Ability to manage daily task and assigned projects with minimal supervision.
• Perform administration functions for business applications and time keeping system.
• Manage business and manufacturing applications and upgrades.
• Coordinates data collection and delivery.
• Assist in user training and development.
• Performs minor application development as needed.
• Ability to perform intermediated networking skills.
• Educate employees on hardware and software needs.
• Participate and support Nestlé Purina programs and initiatives.
• Participate in off hours and weekend support rotation with IS team.
• Desire and wiliness to learn, grow and develop within a continuously changing environment.Qualifications
Education and Experience (Years/Type):
Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field with 3-5 years of experience in IS/IT environment required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field with 2+ years of experience in IS/IT environment preferred.
IS/IT internship or experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills are required.
Experience with Microsoft Application Suite preferred.
Configuration experience with Microsoft Windows and Workstation Operating Systems/ VMWare/ SQL Server and DB2 databases/ Cisco Switches and Microsoft SharePoint preferred.