Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is responsible for performing checkout/commissioning and troubleshooting of hardware, electrical, pneumatic and HVAC systems. Coordinates scope-of-work issues to insure the end-user has a workable and accessible solution. What do you get to do in this position?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Performs commissioning of control systems to ensure proper operation
- Repair and reconfigure control system equipment
- Diagnose communication problems and install control devices and other components
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Troubleshoot and verify correct operation of equipment, field devices, wire and conduit
- Install, replace and re-commission devices, equipment and software
- Assist in performing job site training sessions
- Provides emergency and warranty service as required.
- Track costs associated with startup and commissioning to complete the assigned project on
- time and within budget
- Other duties may be assigned
- May 2018 graduate, ready to begin work following graduation in May/June 2018
- Two-year (2) degree in a related technical field required or related work experience
- Excellent understanding of HVAC, access or other building or electronic control systems
- Intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word,
- Excel and PowerPoint.
- TAC product knowledge preferred, BAS knowledge required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.