Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
- Performs commissioning of control systems to ensure proper operation
- Repair and reconfigure control system equipment
- Diagnose communication problems and install control devices and other components
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Troubleshoot and verify correct operation of equipment, field devices, wire and conduit
- Install, replace and re-commission devices, equipment and software
- Assist in performing job site training sessions
- Provides emergency and warranty service as required.
- Track costs associated with startup and commissioning to complete the assigned project on time and within budget
- Other duties may be assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each Qualifications subsection. EDUCATION:
Four- year (4) or Two-year (2) degree in a related technical field required. SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Understanding of HVAC building or electronic control systems
• Intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Schneider Electric product knowledge required
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties. Moving over rough or uneven surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy to light items. Transporting of items such as a laptop computer and luggage; driving an automobile, etc. WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
While performing the primary duties of the job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. Employee may work in different environments while on various job.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.