T3 Model Technician
Location: Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland
Posted: January 06, 2017
Reference ID: 1345782483
Prepare impressions, pour, separate models, pour contacts grind, pin, base working models, opposing models and contacts, set bites and articulate utilizing PTC methods and company quality and work instructions. Review Rx in detail; inspect work coming and going to ensure all quality standards and client requests are being met. Work closely with internal customers, understand their requirements, and ensure that all specifications are being met on occasion help in training other as instructed by supervisor.
1. Meet daily unit target of 5 metal articulators per hour and 15 Vertex per hour, (6) 3 unit or less model cases per hour, and 5 (4) unit or more completed unique cases a day or more within 30 days of starting position.
2. Produce all PTC designs using PTC methods.
3. Continuously improve both productivity and quality of product.
4. Serve as critical team member, interact with others and communicate defects to supervisor and other team members in an unambiguous manner. Act as team leader on occasion.
5. Ensure that work is complete and meets all PTC, quality and work instructions.
6. Keep work area free of debris, clean and ensure that work area is cleaned at the end of day.
7. Utilize equipment safely, practice a conservative approach with materials, and do not be wasteful.
8. Keep internal and external remakes below 3%, review remakes when necessary, make appropriate changes in procedures to improve in order to meet quality standard.