PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
PWC IT is responsible for the success of our central technology efforts in our federated business model.
The Artificial Intelligence (AI), Automation, Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Solutions Architects define, execute and ensure the maintenance of the firm's AI (including Machine Learning (ML), RPA, and Automation) Solutions Architecture, i.e., the framework within which all IT applications and services are delivered. Â The AI Solutions Architects clearly articulate technology requirements and the business demand for these, influence senior stakeholders and build a strong foundation to grow and scale. They deliver powerful and differentiated AI solutions enabling the business strategy of the firm and flexibly/proactively evolving to accommodate changes as needed.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 10
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in artificial Intelligence (AI)/Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Solution Architecture concepts and implementations, preferably for a professional services organization, including the following areas:
- Business understanding of how these technologies can be integrated into organizations to improve user experience; and,
- Driving efficiences and advance service offerings.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in strategic IT management including the following areas:
- Leading high performing, agile delivery teams within a rapidly changing environment with employees, contractors and sourced resources;
- Working with business sponsors and solution architects to understand business priorities, fiscal year budgets, and project roadmaps;
- Participating in IT strategy and planning activities, bringing current knowledge and future vision of technology, processes, and industry leading practices related to business requirements;
- Leading an IT organization in a hands-on leadership role, accountable for tactical, financial, and strategic outcomes of the group based on delivery and operational needs from the business organizations;
- Driving organizational initiatives for a large portfolio; setting and adjusting priorities; removing barriers and acting with a sense of urgency;
- Providing hands-on leadership of delivery team for key business initiatives;
- Extensive collaborating with others to discover creative solutions to complex problems, which may require unique approaches, while maintaining standards and minimizing any risk to the firm;
- Establishing application delivery efforts are focused on the user and continual focus on improving the experience of the application user;
- Determining resourcing across the domain including working with solution architect and delivery managers to determine which efforts will be delivered using firm resources and/or sourcing providers;
- Actively coaching and developing the team, including staff selection, engagement, retention, and performance; and,
- Maintaining effective relationships and channels of communication with business sponsors and IT leadership including collaborating with senior level staff/partners in other departments and across IT domains.