Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Manage client service team.
- Liaise with asset managers and clients to coordinate the purchase and sale of investment partnership interests.
- Ensure compliance requirements are met (including but not limited to: SEC headcount limits; Patriot Act and other anti-money laundering requirements).
- Coordinate the dissemination of client account information such as account valuation, tax information and performance.
- Minimum 5 years customer service experience in financial services.
- Hedge Fund specific experience.
- Management experience (min. 5 years).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accounting experience a plus.
- Detail oriented and self motivated.
- College degree.
Job Opening ID
Quincy - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.