Aquent LLC is the global leader in marketing and creative staffing for 30 years. Privately held, Aquent, LLC operates 2 brands (Aquent and Vitamin T) spanning 7 countries and 40 plus cities. We are seeking a Tableau Business Intelligence Analyst that thrives in a results-driven environment that is progressive and innovative.
Aquent is looking for a Tableau BI Analyst to design and create data visualizations that will allow stakeholders to quickly and easily understand complex data. The candidate will collaborate with other analysts and internal customers to design, build, test, and publish Tableau reports and dashboards that meet customer business requirements.
- Strong Tableau data visualization skills (2 years experience preferred)
- Advanced-level skills with action filters, user filters, advanced navigation techniques, Level-of-Detail (LOD) expressions, and table calculations
- Solid SQL skills
- The ability to make the connection between the technology and the business application use of it. You need to be able to approach report/dashboard design from the perspective of the business user. (Staffing industry experience a huge plus.)
- The ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities in a positive manner.
- The ability to take a consultative approach during request intake and iterations. Our internal clients have varying degrees of intimacy with their data. You should be able to interpret what solutions to provide, based on the questions asked.
- Strong customer services skills, and ability to remain calm and positive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and follow up - Important to keep all stakeholders updated on the status of requests and to adjust expectations as needed.
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work effectively as a member of a team or independently as the particular assignment requires.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with internal clients, and a successful track record of collaboration toward achieving objectives.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.