The ideal candidate can sit in Chicago, IL, White Plains, NY or Plano TX
This Talent Acquisition Associate Manager, Supply Chain is responsible for the development and implementation of our talent sourcing & assessment strategy for PepsiCo's Food and Beverage Field Supply Chain recruitment. This position maintains full cycle recruitment responsibility for all salaried supply chain positions across multiple manufacturing plants as well as distribution centers within the Field Supply Chain function here in the United States. Responsible for developing and leading quarterly business reviews with HR and business partners and their teams highlighting key trends and insights to influence change. Responsible for designing and implementing proactive attraction and engagement strategies with passive talent and influencing business partners to network and assess in advance of need in support of achieving our goal of zero days to hire. This individual will play a lead role in the development and sustainment of PepsiCo's national military / veteran attraction and recruitment strategy across all functionsResponsibilities:
- Partner with Sr. HR Leaders and business partners to understand the hiring team's overall talent strategy, as well as the needs specific to open roles
- Develop quarterly talent planning process with regions to understanding current internal slate as well as anticipated openings for future proactive hiring to get to 0 days to hire.
- Develops recruitment strategy by identifying appropriate target industries, specific company targets, and social media posting sites.
- Identify talent gaps with assigned client teams by working closely with HR Generalist to monitor and assess bench talent. Will build pipeline of talent as needed. Also work with HRG to assist in internal movement of talent.
- Initiate intake meeting with the hiring manager/team to determine role, responsibilities, and required and preferred qualifications. Reviews job description developed by hiring manager/team and makes recommendations regarding written description for successful on-line posting.
- Reviews all posted candidates to select and qualify for further review. Seeks passive candidates as well as those who have identified themselves as active. Must be able to influence and manage a passively situated candidate
- Screen and evaluate prospects to narrow the pool to the most qualified, best-fit candidates
- Oversee the courtship element of the recruiting process
- Inform candidates of PepsiCo's recruiting and onboarding process, and ensure a positive overall experience
- Share with top candidates a clear understanding of the role, team, and PepsiCo experience to which they are applying
- Manage candidates' expectations with regard to pay, benefits, culture, career prospects, etc. per information from business leaders and HRBPs
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Coordinators to execute the recruitment cycle including posting open positions, scheduling interviews, generating offer letters, and managing onboarding and orientation
- Identify and select a diverse slate of qualified candidates using the Applicant Tracking System and other online resources (LinkedIn) as well as partnering with the sourcing team for pipeline talent
- Advise hiring team on offer recommendations and negotiation terms and prepare recommendations on offers
- Guide business partners on labor market news and happenings, as well as function- or role-specific competencies
- Participate in project work as part of the "PepsiCo Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence" Team
- Bachelor's degree is required. Master's or MBA helpful but not required.
- Minimum 5+ years full cycle talent acquisition or HR experience required. If coming with HR Generalist experience, at least 2 years of full cycle recruitment experience required.
- Experience on the executive search or agency side is acceptable; however, industry side or corporate experience is preferred.
- Analytical skill set and strong Microsoft access/systems user is also preferred.
- Strong influencing skills and strategic thinking skillset require
Not Eligible for Relocation