Talent Acquisition CoordinatorOU Medical System - Oklahoma City, OK
At OU Medicine, our mission is leading health care. Our vision is to be the premiere enterprise for advancing health care, medical education and research for the community, state and region. Through our combined efforts we strive to improve the lives of all people. General Description:
Under general supervision, performs a variety of specialized administrative and clerical duties of a technical nature in the human resources department. Essential Responsibilities:
Responsibilities listed in this section are core to the position. Inability to perform these responsibilities with or without an accommodation may result in disqualification from the position.
Based on assignment, duties may include some or all of the following:
- Coordinates Talent Acquisition programs and projects.
- Assists with creating flyers and communications.
- Arranges and schedules a variety of events and meetings.
- Manages electronic databases.
- Performs data entry, analyzes data and creates reports, charts, and graphs as needed.
- Files employee/applicant information.
- Handles confidential information including employee, applicant and patient records.
- Responds to routine questions on Talent Acquisition policies and procedures.
- Compiles large amounts of complex data to be used in relevant, meaningful reports
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Provides administrative and phone support for Talent Acquisition and greets customers in reception area.
- Works as a member of the HR team to ensure a consistent level of support. Is available to all customers, all the time.
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education : Associates degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Education : Bachelor's Degree in human resources.
- Intermediate to expert-level knowledge of Excel for reporting is preferred
Knowledge of office procedures and office equipment. Good communication skills, both oral and written. Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other software as required. Excellent organization skills and proactively prioritizes tasks and manages resources. Ability to solve problems. Good interpersonal skills for interaction with employees, clients and customers. Demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate marketing and public relations events.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom