Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Operations Manager, the HR/TAC Coordinator position will play an important role in the success of the candidate experience for all internal and external interviews. This team member will be responsible for projects connected to the staffing function. We are looking for a customer service focused individual who has strong organizational, critical thinking and multi-tasking capabilities. The candidate must demonstrate a positive and welcoming demeanor, exemplifying the essence of the PetSmart brand.Specific responsibilities will include:
Education and/or Experience
- Collaborate with recruiters, candidates, hiring managers, HR managers, interviewers, administrative assistants to develop interview schedules and, if applicable, travel plans for all candidates interviewing for open positions at Corporate and select DC and Field open positions. Also responsible for making schedule changes as necessary.
- Coordinate and communicate with candidates and recruiters regarding interview schedules and travel plans, and respond to candidate inquiries in a timely manner.
- Perform additional tasks and projects as directed to support the Talent Acquisition Operations Manager and the Talent Acquisition team.
- Test video conferencing connection prior to the video interview
- Backup for team members and provide coverage for the breaks and lunch on a rotational basis.
- Assist in processing new hire paperwork on non-orientation days Additional Duties and Responsibilities as Needed.
- Escort candidates from the lobby to the Talent Acquisition Center and show to interview room
- Assist recruiters with reference checks
- Providing campus tours for candidates
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong skills in Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Typing skills are required.
- Must be comfortable working with tight deadlines and quick turnaround situations
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills are required
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize quickly, exercise good judgment and partner with the team to resolve sudden schedule changes. Capable of multi-tasking and the ability to function effectively in a high-volume area.
- Must be personally accountable in making decisions. Must display strong follow through and a dedication to excellence.
- Must be a team player.
- Personal communication skills must be strong, conveying a warm and approachable persona while able to provide clear communication
A little about us:
If you're a devoted pet parent or an animal lover, you'll find a company that truly supports its associates and empowers them to succeed. Join us to help create a better world for pets and our pet parents.